Friday, October 30, 2009

attempted trash to treasure

I have a LOOONNNGGG list of blogs that I visit on a regular basis, and I am so so SOOO jealous of the all the talent out there. I am NOT one of the those people, which you are about to see proof of...but I SOOO desperately want to be one of "those people."

When I see other people finished product I always think to myself "I would never to think to put those papers/ribbons/colors together...so tonight while working I went against my gut and took a risk (for me) the old me would of done all one design, and then thrown it away. I love the idea I had, I just don't love the finished product, at all. Try, try again I shall!

My loving hubby made dinner tonight (chicken and soup) the soup came in this nice little box, and the husband even said "cool box, unnecessary for soup, but cool" and I said "ooo, gimme it! I'll Mod Podge it!"...then a conversation about what Mod Podge is followed.

The "cool but unnecessary box"
My attempt at being "one of those people"


I didn't make that tag either, I bought it from THIS great etsy store!

4 comments:

  1. I think it turned out so fun. I love the paper you used.
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks for stopping by my blog! what a cute little box it is now! it's fun to see trash in a different light, huh? hehe

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a cute idea. So fun!!! Thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete