Thursday, October 08, 2009

Itty Bitty trick or treat


I saw THIS absolutely adorable bag on Sister's Stuff, and ran out the next day to buy all the needed supplies. As luck would have it, Hobby Lobby was having 50% off sale on the bags, and Joann's had 50% off the Halloween fabric! While my little bags are NO WHERE near as awesome as the one they posted, I'm still happy with how they turned out. My kids are still pretty young, and won't be doing too much trick or treating this year, so I thought these itty bitty bags would fit just the right amount of candy. I only wish I was having a Halloween party for the kids I think these bags filled with a few of THESE would make great favors...but we already have more than enough Halloween parties to attend.

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Really cute! When my son was younger (he's 5 now) he was finished trick or treating after the 1st house!! Hahaha He wanted to eat the 1st piece of candy and that was it :0) Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog - really made my day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. that was the funniest comment you left on MADE! made me laugh. I hope your daughter got her tent! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete