Sunday, August 30, 2009

M-I-C...K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E



Teagan is the biggest Mickey Mouse fan ever! She loves anything and everything that has Mickey (or Minnie) on it! She has about million stuffed Mickeys and Minnies, her bedding is Mickey Mouse...so I made her these to hang on the wall. I'm not sure If I will just add a hook to the back, or hang them with ribbon..but either way I'm sure she will adore them! I wish I could say this was all my idea, but it so wasn't! I saw similar ones on E-bay, and I already had all the supplies on hand so I just made them myself. It was so easy, I would venture to say that it takes little to no skill. So little skill that I made a few other sets for friends that have themed rooms for their little ones!

Interested in a set?
Supplies:
4 x 4 plaques ( Hobby Lobby .50 each)
Paint and brushes
Mod Podge (or similar)
Stickers of your choice (oriental trading, smile makers, or E-bay) I suggest Ebay (this seller) where you can get 15 stickers for $2.00 and cheap shipping! BUT the other two suppliers are great for a larger quantity at a lower price.
Ribbon (unless you prefer to hang them differently)

Directions:
Paint the edges of the plaques in coordinating colors
Paint the inside square of the plaque white
Add stickers and Mod Podge over to seal!
**I told you it was THAT easy!**





No comments:

Post a Comment