Friday, August 28, 2009

Ugly orange bathroom



We have tons of renovations that we would love to do, but of course don't have the money for them right now. The whole house needs new flooring terribly and by the whole house I mean even the bathrooms... the BATHROOMS ARE CARPETED, EWWW! We are so disgusted by the carpet and it's number one on our long list. Along with the carpet, one of the bathrooms is also bright orange, the pictures don't do the brightness justice, it's much more intense in person! I have some before pictures for you to enjoy. I hated the color so much that the day after we closed I was over priming the walls. Too bad that's as far as we've got, hopefully I will have some after, or at the very least some "work in progress" pictures for you soon! It will be the kids bathroom so we plan to do a kid friendly design, but still make it guest friendly. Well wish us luck on our first home improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment