Saturday, September 19, 2009

My first applique!






Teagan's new favorite movie is "Horton hears a who" so ALL elephants are Horton. I found this awesome template for a elephant iron on applique, and had to give it a try! You know what? IT WAS SO SIMPLE! I love how it turned out, and I can't wait to start adding appliques to all sorts of fun stuff!

Feel like giving it a try?

Get a tutorial all about iron on appliques and a FREE template from this fantastic etsyier!

Then grab some fabric and a shirt and have at it! It's quick, it's easy, and it's fun!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this elephant and your blog looks like a lot of fun.
    (Crystal's Craft Spot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Good luck with your "Dont Wake the Baby Sign", glad I could give you an idea to ward off that nasty postman. Arent they the biggest pain in the butt! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that's so cute! I love it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Always nice to see who checks it out. I LOVE doing vinyl it's tons of fun to create new things. I highly recommend it! Keep saving up. It's totally worth it.
    Shelley
    wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so cute! I am loving that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeay i love this and needed a link to be able to do my own so this is so perfect thank you thank you! I think I am going to try and do a guitar for my son hmmmm maybe i should start with something more simple

    ReplyDelete