Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Letter magnets


I first came across the idea for these great magnets at the wonderful blog Mod Podge Rocks . I use to actually be a little anti Mod Podge, but that blog has 100% changed my mind! I'm officially a lover of Mod Podge, so you should definitely check out and see all the amazing things you can do with a little Mod Podge!

Ashlee at Pretty Partridge was the brains behind these adorable magnets! For the whole tutorial go here.

The only difference is I use vinyl instead of chipboard!

I got my vinyl letters from this awesome Etsy shop.
I found an awesome deal on the wooden circles here (.08) I got the "seconds" they are cheaper because they have small defects, but you are going to paint and cover them anyways, so it works out great!
For SUPER strong magnets I found this wonderful Etsy seller.
I used scrapbook paper that I found at Hobby Lobby!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, i'll have to check it out :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.

    Also, did you see that you won my giveaway on my blog! Send me your address and I'll get it out to you!

    ReplyDelete